Transmitter/Receiver Set Delivers 4K Quality Signal Up To 98 ft. with Less Cable Clutter
Chicago, November 12, 2019 — Tripp Lite, a world-leading manufacturer of power protection and connectivity products, has a simple solution for wirelessly transmitting HDMI video and audio without sacrificing premium signal quality.
The B127-1A1-WHD1 transmitter/receiver kit provides a nearly latency-free wireless signal between an HDMI source device and an HDMI display – an essential feature for live television viewing, live presentations with on-screen audio/video and gaming. It supports video resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 (4K x 2K) at 30 Hz with Dolby digital audio and has a range of up to 98 ft. (30 m).
“This kit gives customers a polished 4K viewing experience without requiring a cable installation,” said David Posner, Tripp Lite’s Director of Product Marketing, Connectivity. “This is especially appealing in spaces where cables would be a distraction to viewers, or where a cable run is not even an option.”
With a fast plug-and-play setup, the B127-1A1-WHD1 kit is a convenient resource for temporary applications like video conferences and trade show booths. Both the transmitter and the receiver include the option to receive power via their USB Micro-B port when AC outlets are scarce or difficult to reach.
- 10.2 Gbps bandwidth wireless transmission for live audio and video with virtually no signal latency
- Resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 (4K x 2K) at 30 Hz for a 4K video experience
- 7.1-channel LPCM sound with DTS-HD and Dolby AC-3 digital audio
- Wireless signal range of up to 98 ft. (30 m) for greater device placement options
- 60 GHz wireless frequency allows fast transmission and minimal interference from other wireless devices
- USB Micro-B ports for powering via laptop, power bank or other portable power sources
- Simple setup; no software or drivers required
About Tripp Lite
Since 1922, Tripp Lite has established a global reputation for quality by providing reliable products and exceptional service to customers worldwide. From desktop to critical infrastructure, Tripp Lite products and solutions power and connect the computers, networking equipment and electronic devices that form the foundation of our digital world. Headquartered in Chicago, Tripp Lite manufactures UPS systems, cables, connectivity solutions, PDUs, racks, cooling solutions, KVM switches, console servers, charging stations, display mounts, surge protectors, power strips, network switches, power inverters and specialty products for data center, healthcare, government, education and digital signage applications. Learn more at tripplite.com