Welcome to Digital Signage Expo 2019! Now that you’re part of our distinguished group of industry professionals, we want you to take full advantage of DSE’s unparalleled learning, networking and sourcing opportunities. Here are 7 suggestions to get you started:
- Use the schedule of events and the DSE Mobile App to create your own timeline and walking map, organized by industry vertical.
- Ask plenty of questions of exhibitors, speakers and peers, and set appointments ahead of time whenever possible.
- Research the free sessions taking place on the show floor in the Central Park Pavilion, Digital Content Theater and The X – DSE’s NEW eXperiential showcase.
- First-timers can get acquainted with the show floor and other conference features at the New Attendee Bootcamp.
- Open all newsletters and emails from Digital Signage Expo and Digital Signage Connection prior to the show in order to learn more about companies, products and content solutions you’d like to explore further.
- Visit the Launch Pad, New Product Showcase and smaller booths throughout the exhibit hall to get close looks at new technologies and solutions that have not been at DSE in the past.
- Document your experience, and make new connections by joining DSE’s LinkedIn groups as well as sharing your pics, blogs and other posts on other social media outlets.
For more information, please contact our Attendee Relationship Specialist Blake Swartz at email@example.com. Otherwise, enjoy the show!