Atlanta – Digital Signage Expo (DSE), the world’s largest international trade show and educational conference dedicated to digital displays, interactive technology and digital communications networks, is the one place to see the newest cutting-edge technologies available today. Among the more than 200 vendors that will be exhibiting on the show floor, many of them will be introducing new products at DSE 2020, including:
- Rose Electronics’ UltraLink KVM/AV over IP Switches/Extenders consist of transmitter units located at computer or AV sources and receiver units at KVM stations or AV displays, which connect directly for point-to-point extension or to a central 1G or 10G Ethernet network for matrix switching. All signals are routed over CAT6 and/or fiber cable. (Booth 2831) rose.com/avpro
- The Samsung Biz TV BET Series’ sleek, bezel-less design showcases crisp visuals and messaging in restaurants, waiting rooms and lobbies. Optimized for SMBs’ needs, the TV features mobile app management capabilities so business owners can update content seamlessly and dynamically.
(Booth 2407) https://www.samsung.com/us/business/
- NCMEC Missing Children is a Screenfeed Content original product offered for free that provides a localized selection of missing children sourced from The National Center for Missing & Exploited Children (NCMEC). We’re asking the Digital Signage industry to unite with us and “Save :15 (of your playlist) to save a child.” (Booth 1700) https://www.screenfeed.com/content/ncmec-missing-children
- Uniview’s L800P is an outdoor LCD two-sided display, or can be used as a one-sided LCD display with the other side as a light box and provides IP55/65 protection, automatic control of temperature and brightness with a convenient open door maintenance feature that provides convenience to customers. (Booth 1730) https://www.univiewlcd.com/product-item/outdoor-dual-sided-full-glass-l800p/
- Videotel’s Hypersound is an innovative, highly directional speaker uniquely designed for creating immersive 3D sound zones without sound bleed. It’s ideal for enhancing customer experience and mitigating sound bleed and general noise. (Booth 1934) https://www.videoteldigital.com/hypersound
Great News! DSE’s early bird discounts – including FREE Exhibit Hall Passes – have been extended through March 6! Save on all sessions and up to $300 on conference packages. More details can be found here: https://www.digitalsignageexpo.net/packages-and-pricing
Registration for any of the DSE 2020 educational conference sessions, which are eligible for Digital Signage Expert Group (DSEG) certification renewal credits, is available online at www.dse2020.com.
Mark your calendar now: DSE® 2020 is scheduled for March 31- April 3, 2020, with access to the Exhibit Hall April 1-2 at the Las Vegas Convention Center in Las Vegas. To reserve exhibit space, contact Chris Gibbs at (770) 817-5901 or firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information, visit www.dse2020.com.
You can follow DSE on Twitter (@DSExpo), or for all DSE 2020 updates, use #dse2020. For year-round news and information on the digital signage industry, visit www.digitalsignageconnection.com.